Return and Refund
- You may ONLY return damaged merchandise. However, it is only valid for exchange or store credit.
- Defective items must be reported to us within (3) days of the date of receiving and should be returned no later than (7) days of the report date.
- Credit will not be issued to returned items without the original packaging materials.
- Sale items CANNOT be returned. These sales are final.
- Dropship orders CANNOT be returned. These sales are final.
- In order to process a return, a phone call has to be made to our office or an email must be sent to email@example.com. The email MUST contain the following:
Style # (Description)
Reason for return: (In a few words, explain the problem)
- Returned items must be insured for the full amount by a traceable carrier such as UPS or FedEx. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Returns sent with COD will be refused.
- We are not liable for merchandise damaged during transportation. The UPS shipping charge includes insurance that covers damage or lost items during transportation, and the claim must be filed with UPS.