Return and Refund
- You may return only damaged merchandise, and it is valid only for exchange or store credit.
- Defective items must be reported to us within (3) days of the date of receiving and should be returned no later than (7) days of the date of report to us.
- The credit will not be issued to the return items without the original packaging materials as they are discarded.
- Closeout items should be final sale.
- In order to process a return, a phone call has to be made to our office or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the email must contain the following:
Order Number #
Style # (Description)
Reason for return: (In a few words explain the problem)
- Return items must be insured for the full amount by a traceable carrier such as UPS or FedEx. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Returns sent COD will be refused.
- We are not liable for merchandise damaged during transportation. The UPS shipping charge includes insurance that covers damage or loss during transportation, and the claim must be filed with UPS.